As business advisors we are very excited to be special guest presenters at the upcoming Roger Hamilton “Fast Forward Your Business” event in Brisbane.
This special event is about powerful new business ideas and preparing yourself and your business for the future and about taking advantage of the upcoming global changes that will affect all of us in business.
Read more about it… http://xo.platformdirect.com.au/ffybML
Roger Hamilton is a business visionary and leader and at this event he takes us through what our economy, technologies and customerâ€™s habits will look like in the next 5 years. Roger shows us that they are changing rapidly and you need to be ready to profit from these and the global changes that are taking place.
In the coming years, your customers will:
- buy differently
- pay differently
- be served differently and
- have entirely different expectations on what they want and how they want it.
If you are interested in learning about the best new business ideas:
- The Top 10 business trends that will make or break your businessÂ in the next 5 years
- How to future proof your business for future success
- Immediate steps and powerful new business ideas to profit now from the changes taking place.
- Finding out how, if you don’t start taking action, your competitors will accelerate their businesses ahead by building their teams and harnessing resources differently, promote and partner differently and transform the way they make money.
- And much more….
Then make sure you come along and learn from Roger Hamilton and ourselves (Matt and Liz Raad)!
Simply click here for more details… http://xo.platformdirect.com.au/ffybML
Roger Hamilton will also have several key guest speakers (including Liz and I) from all areas of industry who are focused on making one heck of a difference in their business and to the people they work with, and they will also be sharing with you their most profitable business ideas for the future years ahead.
If you are interested in coming along, then you can book now at:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Matt and Liz Raad